Thursday, December 6, 2018

Time Out: Joy to the World


Welcome back to a new challenge over at Time Out!  I'm in all out Christmas card production over here so this challenge is perfect for me!  I love the theme of Joyful for the current challenge and we hope you are inspired to play along!

Our sponsor for this fabulous challenge is Uniko. Bev has so many gorgeous stamps...be sure to pop over and take a look at her fabulous shop.

Our guest designer is the oh so talented Chrissie!  We're so happy to have her playing along with us! 
I hope that you have time to come play along with us at Time Out!

6 comments:

sandie said...

love, love the design....my fav of the card stamping! A wonderful joyful card, have a good day hon x

Gerrina said...

Most wreaths are so ful and thick, but this one looks beautiful and elegant; a real festive card again Lynn!

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Lynn, love it!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your elegant over-the-edge wreath. Wonderful, classy, CAS design.

Anita in France said...

Delicate and so elegant, Lynn ... this is beautiful! Hugs, Anita :)

Marisa said...

Amen. Beautiful card :)