Sunday, December 9, 2018

When Life Gets Prickly...


Happy Sunday night my friends! I need to get to my craft room and make a few sympathy cards. I never seem to be able to keep enough of them in my stash.  Instead I thought I'd pop in and share this card that I made several weeks ago.  It fits with the current CAS(E) this Sketch if you turn it upside down. Love this adorable image and heartfelt sentiment.  I hope the holiday season isn't keeping you too busy and you're getting time to create!


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Lynn!

sandie said...

This is so sweet-these are so cute and love they are hugging xx

Darnell said...

Great upside-down take on the sketch, Lynn, and a very sweet and thoughtful card for someone! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

So cute, Lynn ... these little cacti are adorable! Hugs, Anita :)