Thursday, November 29, 2018

Time Out: You are Incredible


Happy Thursday! It's time for the reminder post over at Time Out.   I am having fun playing along with gorgeous new stamps from Erin Lee Creative. I was lucky enough to try these when I was at my stamping away weekend and now they are on sale so I've been able to use them again!


This is the challenge where we have an optional 'one layer twist'. If you use this twist you have a chance of winning a $20 certificate from our wonderful sponsor Happy Little Stampers.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Joanna. Please be sure to stop by and check out her gorgeous work.

Pop on over to Time Out to play along with us!

6 comments:

sandie said...

Just visited this site and now I know how you did the card you sent me....I kept wondering how you did the medallions! This looks a great site and think this India set will be on my wish list! Love the elegance of this card, truly stunning x

Lisa Elton said...

This is pretty Lynn!

Anita in France said...

Bold and so striking, Lynn ... what a great image to go with that srong sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Maureen said...

What a stunning card! Love the images and sentiment on the black card stock. Gorgeous!

Lisa Kind said...

Great stamp and I love the silver embossing on the black panel. Lovely card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Beautiful image and I love the font on the sentiment. Love the silver on black too!