Sunday, August 26, 2018

Three Very Quick Cards

 Happy Sunday my friends...I'm popping in with three very quick cards before I head to the airport for a work trip from now until Wednesday.  Before I left I was in need of two birthday cards for Friday birthdays and a card for Ryan...his junior year of college starts tomorrow!

The first card above is for my sister in law...and plays along with the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.

The second card is for a co-worker of mine whose birthday is at the end of the week.


And the last card is for Ryan...hoping that he has an amazing junior year. Incredible that he is half way through college already. Time certainly flies.  All of these were made from left overs in my craft stash.  Love that they came together very quickly today and what I had in my head translated to paper.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend and sneaking in some crafty time!


6 comments:

Maureen said...

what a trio of loveliness! WOW! I can't believe Ryan is half way done! It's true about it going quickly. Hope you have a fantastic trip...thinking of you on this SAF weekend. I haven't been looking at it much as I'm too busy to participate...I think the first one was unbeatable and still lives fresh in my heart...ox

Gerrina said...

All three look beautiful CAS and look like you had fun playing with backgrounds! Favorite of mine is the blue one...but that's just because of the colour... Hugs, Gerrina

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards, Lynn!

Tracey McNeely said...

Three quick and perfect cards Lynn! Hope the next three days go fast!

Bobby said...

Stashes do make quick work of things, Lynn, but you still have to have the vision and yours translated well for all three cards.

Anita in France said...

A terrific trio, Lynn ... sweet little bloom, cool blue swooshes, and such a handsome and stylish masculine card for Ryan! Hugs, Anita :)