Thursday, August 23, 2018

Time Out: Watt's Up?


Hello there!  It's time for our reminder post over at Time Out!  Our challenge for this week is to be inspired by the word Bright.  I thought the light bulbs were the perfect image for this challenge. This card was mailed several weeks ago to my niece Elizabeth letting her know I'm thinking of her.


Our sponsor for this challenge is  Happy Little Stampers and the winner receives a $20 gift certificate.

Please pop on over to the Time Out blog to play along and check out the creations by all of the design team members!  Our guest designer this week is Anila be sure to pop on over to her blog to be inspired by her gorgeous creations. We are so happy to have her playing along with us!

8 comments:

sandie said...

love the design, I really like the top part of the card-pinning this for future inspiration!

Darnell said...

I love this, Lynn! I'm all about a punny sediment and I love the whimsy of those bulbs! Your design is perfect!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Elton said...

This is cute!

Bobby said...

I always love a good pun, Lynn.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love this card, Lynn. Love that subtle background of blue, and the stripy strip along the top. Great design and take on the challenge word.

Lisa Kind said...

I was just at a stamp show yesterday and saw a few light bulb stamps. I was commenting on how cut they were. I love your card and your take on the challenge! Very cute card!

Anita in France said...

So fun and punny, Lynn ... love that cool layered border along the top! Hugs, Anita :)

Jill V said...

I think we were similarly inspired for this challenge:) I love your CAS design on the panel paired with those beautiful stripes of patterned paper. Fabulous card!