Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Great Craft Room Clean Up

My title today has nothing to do with my cards...I think today is the day I'm going to purge some supplies I don't use often from my scrapbook room.  We only have one basketball game this morning versus the normal two....so we'll pretty much have a free day until we head out to a baseball fundraiser tonight.  I'll have to balance Collin coming in the room a lot as I purge...but I know I'll feel better when I'm done!  I'm sure I'll also find some things I haven't used in a while too!

On to my cards...I have two cards to share today both with a male theme!  I need to keep building my male stash since I'm surrounded by boys!

First for the Mojo Monday sketch...


Have a great Saturday!
Ingredients:  Mojo Monday Card:  Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend paper, SU Paper, and PTI Signature Greetings;  Mercy's card:  PTI Turning a New Leaf Card and SU Paper, PTI Through the Trees Stamps

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are fabulous, lynn...wanna come clean my room, too? LOL!

thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge for last week...you did a beautiful job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy