Thursday, December 24, 2020

Time Out: Thank You So Very Much

Merry Christmas my friends!  We have a gorgeous inspiration photo for you for our last Time Out challenge of 2020. I loved all the gorgeous grey and white in the inspiration photo but decided to go with the snowflakes for my inspiration.  We all need thank you notes this time of year so I decided to go that route with my card.

Vicky is our fabulous guest designer for this challenge.  Be sure to go check out her and the rest of the design team's cards at Time Out!  And of course, our sponsor is Stamplorations...so many awesome goodies in their shop too!


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

beautiful card Lynn! Just popping in to wish you and your family a very Happy Holidays and a fabulous 2021.

sandie said...

wonderfully CAS and adore the fresh colours x

Lisa Petrella said...

Love this, Lynn! Perfect thank you card for the holiday season!!! Your color choices are fabulous and I love the enamel dots in the center of each snowflake :)