Thursday, August 13, 2020

Time Out: Happiest of Birthdays to You


I'm back for the current challenge over at Time Out!  The challenge is a theme challenge to be inspired by the photo below. I picked up the grid pattern from the able and used a fun stencil to create my background.

Our sponsor is Uniko.  Be sure to pop on over to their blog to take a look! I love sentiment sets and love pulling out the Birthday Wishes set from Uniko for this card.

And be sure to pop on over to Time Out to play along with us and gain the change to win some amazing goodies!  And be sure to pop on over to our guest designer Enna for gorgeous inspiration as well!

2 comments:

sandie said...

such a cool idea to use the grid of your table as the base for your card-so creative. I missed so much in this photo that others have picked up on x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I missed the grid too. Brilliant take, Lynn.