Thursday, March 5, 2020

Time Out: Happy Birthday to You


Hi there!  I know the blog hasn't been getting a ton of love from me as life working and helping with a school levy for our community has been keeping me extra busy. So I appreciate all of you that still stop by, but I can't not keep on posting for my favorite challenge: Time Out!  This week we have a fun inspiration photo for you. I made this card for my make 'n take for a crafty weekend I went on at the end of January. 

Our guested designer is Maria F. Be sure to stop by her blog for gorgeous inspiration. We are also super happy to have Altenew  as our sponsor. We'd love to have you come over and play along with us at Time Out!

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Such a soft and pretty background for your flowers, Lynn. Praying that your levy and that of Bellbrook's go through. My daughter will have to leave art and go back to teaching Language Arts if their levy doesn't pass.

Lisa Kind said...

This is lovely Lynn! I love that soft blue background and the offset sentiment. So pretty!

Nonni said...

Beautiful, Lynn! I love the soft look of the background. xx