Thursday, April 4, 2019

Time Out: Happy Birthday to You

I'm back for a reminder post for the current challenge over at Time Out!  The challenge is a theme challenge to be inspired by the gorgeous inspiration photo above. At first I was going to go for the butterfly inspiration but I quickly changed to the stripes and flowers (a definite go to for me). I made two cards with the same theme:  which one do you like better?



Our sponsor is Altenew - they have the most incredible multi-layer stamps.   Be sure to pop on over to their blog to take a look at the inspiration their design team has using their gorgeous stamps.

We'd love to see how you are inspired by the photo.  Come on over to  Time Out to play along with us and gain the change to win some Altenew goodies!  And be sure to pop on over to our guest designer Bobby for gorgeous inspiration as well!  I have been a long time fan of Bobby and you will love her gorgeous CAS designs!  So happy to have you designing with us Bobby!

8 comments:

sandie said...

They are both striking but I have to go for the navy base, love the drama of it!

Lisa Kind said...

Neither is "better"! They are both beautiful in their own right!

Darnell said...

Oh, Lynn, don't make me choose! They are both fabulous and great inspiration takes for the challenge! I love how you rounded the panel for that lovely fonted sediment!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Elton said...

They're both fantastic Lynn! They look like a masculine and feminine version to me..guys like flowers too!

Anita in France said...

They're both gorgeous, Lynn ... the posy is so pretty against the diagonal stripes, whether in bold navy or fresh white! Hugs, Anita :)

Gerrina said...

Both beautiful and so different; gives a perfect example of how versatile an inspiration photo can work! Hugs, Gerrina

Bobby said...

And I'm honored to be guest designing with you, Lynn. Thank you for the kind words. The flowers are definitely your 'go to' and they look wonderful on both cards but my eye is drawn to those bold navy stripes.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Both wonderful cards, and takes on the inspiration. I am partial to the navy stripes as well!