Thursday, January 24, 2019

Time Out: Throw Your Hands in the Air




Happy Friday Eve!  I'm back for a reminder post for the current challenge over at Time Out!  I loved the fabulous sentiment and I think you can tell how I was inspired for the challenge!


Our sponsor is CAS-ual Friday Stamps.  I love Michele's stamps - and she has a ton of gorgeous inspiration for you. Be sure to pop on over!

And be sure to pop on over to Time Out to play along with us and gain the change to win some fabulous CAS-ual Fridays goodies!  And be sure to pop on over to our guest designer Claire's blog for gorgeous inspiration as well!  You'll be sure to love her whimsical style!

11 comments:

sandie said...

I adore this cute card and what a fab sentiment-wanted me to get up and dance! Striped paper really works with the fun of the card x

Anita in France said...

Hahahahaha ... brilliant, Lynn ... so fun and playful ... and so downright cute! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Lynn!

Bobby said...

So cute, Lynn.

Gerrina said...

A fun card! Love the coloured stripes!They make the card really pop. Hugs, Gerrina

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so darn cute and a great sentiment to go along with the challenge!

Lisa Kind said...

So adorable Lynn! Love that sentiment! Makes me want to party!

Jen W. said...

Eeeek! I LOVE this!!! So adorable!!!

Darnell said...

So true!! This is right up my alley, Lynn! Your rainbow trim is the perfect border on each side!! Hugs, Darnell

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love this card, Lynn. THat little pooch is adorable, adn what a perfect sentiment for the challenge!

Jill V said...

I LOVE this design - the rainbow striped DP against the white is stunning - and I love how you coloured the little hat to match!