Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Merry Christmas

The middle of the week is here....and I hope it is a great one for all of you!  I'm traveling this week for work from Tuesday through Friday and am looking forward to the weekend.  I had it my head that I wanted to make some buffalo plaid Christmas cards.  So off I went...these are being added into the stash for December. My goal this year is to work ahead on birthday and Christmas cards.  Wish me luck!

I'll be back tomorrow with a card for Time Out!

4 comments:

Shirley A. said...

Super cute! Your cards always are so nice. Enjoy your travel and your coming weekend.

Gerrina said...

That plaid BG looks so good; gives the card such a great warm look! Hugs, Gerrina

Bobby said...

That plaid is all the rage, Lynn, and it holds up well with the large die cut sentiment.

Tracey McNeely said...

What a great card and I love the buffalo plaid! I think it's awesome that you are getting started for next year! I need to do that too, this year I ran out of energy and time. :(