Thursday, October 4, 2018

Time Out: Brave


Hello there!  It's time for our reminder post over at Time Out!  Our challenge for this week is a special challenge for Breast Cancer Awareness and/or Friendship with the optional twist of a one layer card.  I thought this sentiment was perfect for this challenge.


Our sponsor for this challenge is:  CAS-ual Fridays with a $25 gift certificate to the winner.




Please pop on over to the Time Out blog to play along and check out the creations by all of the design team members!  Our guest designer this week is Marieke be sure to pop on over to her blog to be inspired by her creations.

7 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely sentiment! Pretty butterfly as well.

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful card, Lynn! And what a wonderful sentiment. Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Lynn and what a wonderful sentiment!

sandie said...

Oh that sentiment made me want to cry. What a gorgeous card with so much meaning...especially as I saw Pheds yesterday, so looked amazing...unfortunately arrived just as I was waking from a seizure.....and was not at my best! Still it was lovely to see her and the sentiment fits her perfectly x

Gerrina said...

What a great text! And beautiful that soft butterfly! Great card again, Lynn! Hugs, Gerrina

Anita in France said...

The sense of depth and dimension in that lovely butterfly is fabulous, Lynn ... and what a brilliant AA Milne quote! Hugs, Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love this so much, Lynn. The butterfly reminds me of Ed Emberly's thumbprints (an art book for kids). I love the way you inked it, and I love the way the sentiment sits below it. Just beautiful.