Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Happy Birthday


It's ultra CAS week here on the blog.  This is card two of three to share and all of them are super CAS.  I was late with a birthday card for my other niece whose birthday was in January, but she was home visiting this weekend...so she did get it in person. I  played along with CAS(E) this Sketch...as soon as a I saw the sketch I thought of these paisley stamps from PaperSmooches.  

Marcel is sitting next to me looking at places for vacation...he's thinking Nice, Yellowstone, Brazil, Grand Canyon, Maui.  He "searched up best places to go."  "Yos-a-met has the best hotel."  Yos-a-met = Yosemite.  He's cracking me up.  Any suggestions for a summer vacation spot in the continental US?  Welcome your suggestions...we need to get out of dodge for a bit!

I'm off to watch This is Us and Fixer Upper...my two favorite shows.


13 comments:

sandie said...

My CAS loving heart adores this card, stamp and go and we are happy xx

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love the floating paisleys ... so light and lovely.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful clean and simple card for your niece Lynn! I bet she just loved the paisleys. It is always so sweet to hear the way our children say certain things when they are young. I am sure that you will find somewhere fabulous to travel to this summer. I am feeling like I need to get outta dodge too and away from all this snow!

Tracey McNeely said...

...and by the way those are my two fav shows right now too and of course I will never tire of Grey's Anatomy!

Karen B. said...

How about central Wisconsin??! Jk. Great CAS card.

Sue Lelli said...

I'm a beach girl so I say Anna Maria Island or Siesta Key or 30A in the Florida panhandle! LOVE the paisley card! Glad they are in style again!

Vikki H said...

Yellowstone is one of our favorites and the area around Estes Park, CO also.

Lisa Elton said...

Cute take on the sketch Lynn!

Leigh Penner said...

Super pretty take on the sketch, Lynn!

Aileen said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, looks wonderful.

Maureen said...

Love those scattered bits of warm colours :). I know a lot of families up here head down to Silverwood in Idaho. HIghly recommended by the twins in my class! Ox

Bobby said...

I love a good paisley, Lynn, and the sketch was perfect for them. Good for Marcel for doing research on a vacation spot. I'm sure you'll enjoy wherever you go.

Jen W. said...

Ultra CAS and ultra awesome! Yos-a-met! Ha! I love Marcel!