Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Take Life One Cup at a Time and More Stamp Way 2014!


Happy Tuesday...I hope your week is off to a great start.  I'm on crafty withdrawal from my weekend away, but I still had to pop in and share a card with you along with the rest of my pictures from our time away. My card features new goodies from Verve.  Love those sweet little tea cups.

Now onto more photos:  The first layout shows the 16 gorgeous ladies I got to spend creating with for three great days along with gorgeous photos of the house.


Next up are pictures of several of us. Top right are my table mates:  Lindsey, Jennifer and Susan. Three super fun ladies. We had a great time getting to know one another. Of course, are hostesses:  Amy and Laura. Their organization of all of us was truly incredible.  They made the weekend simply perfect.  Bottom right Susan and I are with Stacey and Chrissy. Stacey, Chrissy and I have been commenting on each other's blogs for years so it was incredible to finally meet in person. They are just as sweet in person!


And of course the weekend wouldn't be complete without several selfies with Chrissy, Laura, Laurie and Stacey. Love these girls!  And I could go back tomorrow!  Too bad we can't get together every weeekend.

16 comments:

sandie said...

great text background and what wonderful photos x

Hannelie said...

Love your card Lynn! Makes me want to grab a cuppa!
So much fun to look at your pictures. You guys really had a great time!

Shirley A. said...

Love the photos of your weekend away. Your blog is always my favorite way to start my day! I get my tea and am ready to read!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Grin, so fabulous! And jealous.

Gerrina said...

What a great stamp! On the paper and with the colorfull stripe it is a beautiful card! The pics show a weekend of fun! So great to finally meat some of the people you've met only in blogland! I must see it has been a joy every time when that happend with me and some bloggers...so I can imagene you had a fun time! Hugs, Gerrina

Kay Miller said...

Oh I enjoyed seeing your photos so much Lynn! Looks like you ladies had such a wonderful weekend! Your card is just adorable! I do love those cute little stacked tea cups!

Virginia L. said...

Wow...Lynn,you got to go to the retreat? So awesome that you met like-minded blogger/crafters. They are fabulous, huh? Your layout and photos are screaming happiness! Thanks for sharing!

Marisa said...

Love how you stacked the cups - great card! Soo jealous you got to meet Stacey, Laurie and Amy in person. Maybe one day... Based on the smiles, I think a great time was had by all :)

Joyce said...

Wonderful card, and I am insanely jealous of your stamping weekend! Looks like such an amazing time.

Jennifer K said...

I used that same set this past weekend. It's so super cute! I even stamped some images so that I could pull together a card once I got home. Might have to put that one on my wish list. :)

Chrissy Larson said...

LOVE that card! Those piles of mugs are so cute bit of color on the edge of the card...FABULOUS! These pictures are just SO great and I think you are pretty darn awesome also.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your coffee inspired card Lynn! Wow lots of fabulous pictures and so proud that you got them into your Project Life so quickly!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Hey Lynn! Love your coffee cups on book paper, with just a tiny bit of colored fun on the side! And holy smokes, what an awesome weekend you must have had ... three days?!? There must have been tears when you all left. Thanks so much for sharing all your fun photos (in a PL spread, no less!!)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just fabulous!

Deepti said...

Lucky you guys!! I am sure you had one hell of a great weekend :) such fun photos and all the talent :) Love your coffee card, the text BG is fun

Bobby said...

Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all.