Monday, April 7, 2014

Thanks a Latte


Oh la la...I love inspiration challenges and I love new crafty goodies.  I've been doing a little shopping lately including the tag die you see on this card from Verve. I've had the stamps for quite some time but not the tag.  So...the current Verve Inspiration Challenge was the perfect time to play along with my new tag die.  I love the inspiration photo below.  I picked up a touch of the black and the turquoise (well not really but can't think of the right words to describe that blue) and added in a pop of coral.  I love chevrons so I was happy to play along with this challenge.  I hope you are sneaking in some crafty time this week too!


21 comments:

sandie said...

I love the colour combo and those cute little cups with the chevron xx

~amy~ said...

awesome...gotta love a coffee card! happy monday!

Kristie Goulet said...

Great card, Lynn! Love the chevrons and colors!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love everything about this card; colors, design [go coffee] and that side border is fabulous!

Maureen said...

hmm, I think I know what's in those to go cups for you and me, although it may depend what day of the week it is! This is chevron LOVE all the way :) Fabulous! ox

Barb said...

You are so darn good at CAS! I love this adorable card! The colors and design are perfect, Lynn! ♥

Joyce said...

This is really cute--I love the colors you chose and that layout is such an incredible sketch. I am pinning it to try myself. I've been on a verve buying kick lately (better stop buying and start using), but sadly, I did not notice that tag.

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the challenge, Lynn! LOVE the card :)

Bobby said...

Such a great CAS card, Lynn.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lynn! Love the pop of coral.

Tracey McNeely said...

Had to sneak on to say I LOVE this card Lynn, it is so perfectly CAS! Have a good week.

Deepti said...

Love that thing stripey panel of pattern paper and color combination :) as always its a CAS perfection

Sue Lelli said...

Darling tiny cups on the tag and LOVE all of your chevrons! FAB card, Lynn!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Love the chevrons and that colour combo is luscious :)

Kara said...

Cute! Love the chevrons!

Diane said...

Very cute details and design Lynn.

Hugs Diane

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE those stamps, so so cute!

Lisa Petrella said...

That little tag is so super duper cute!

Gerrina said...

Wow, I like the way you placed all on the card; great design! Hugs, Gerrina

Patti said...

Wonderful card!! so clean and sweet. I just love those little cups!!

Patti

Nonni said...

You are such a layout queen... And what fun stamps too! xx