Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Ella!


Hello there my friends!  I'm popping in to wish my dear niece, Ella, happy 10th birthday!  It's hard to believe that the youngest of the Mangans are reaching double digits!  Love my Ella...she is a kind, sensitive young girl, an amazing little gymnast with a smile that will simply melt your heart!  Happy happy birthday beautiful girl!

PS Amazing...that I post a card that isn't for a challenge!  Thanks to Erin for sending me the awesome happy die cuts!

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

The perfect card for a 10 year old, love those sweet balloons!

Maureen said...

such a joyful card for a little gem. Love the coloured card base. The tree and decorations are up! Just a big food run tonight! ox

sandie said...

So perfect for Ella, love the red base and it is nice to see a card just because it is for someone special and not a challenge!

Marisa said...

Darling card. Love the striped sentiment. I'm sure she will love it :)

Judith said...

Such a lovely card! The striped 'happy' is just sweet!

Cathy Weber said...

I never get tired of balloons for birthday cards...pair them with the cute Happy die cut...SWEET!

Joyce said...

The perfect card for a young girl moving into double digits.