Wednesday, July 3, 2013

CAS Christmas Week - {Day 4}


Happy July 3rd my friends!  Any plans for the 4th?  We'll be celebrating my in-laws 50th birthday with the entire Mangan family plus Pat's Uncle Chuck and family.  We're really looking forward to a ton of great family time together!  Pictures will be shared next week!

I have three cards to share with you today!  First up are cards using the positive/negative of dies.  I love when you can reuse the die cut!



And for my last card today, I'm letting the patterned paper do the talking on this card inspired by this week's CASE this Sketch.
 

13 comments:

Hannelie said...

Wow Lynn... all beautiful cards, the craft and red one stole my ♥

Unknown said...

definitely getting me into the Christmas mood in summer! lovely cards

Tracey McNeely said...

Three gorgeous cards Lynn, I am getting so much inspiration from your Christmas cards this week!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous cards, Lynn! The first one is my favourite. Have a fabulous 4th of July!

Ardyth said...

I always find white on red so striking - even better if you're using up your 'leftovers'! Great cards!

Maureen said...

omg, I love them all equally...they are all my favourites and I'm calling them ALL! LOL Gorgeous little snowflake working it both ways and good morning, patterned paper! I see these as hot sellers :) ox

Marisa said...

These are adorable, Lynn!! The middle one has me thinking of the Canadian flag in all it's red and white glory :) Love the paper on the last one and the snowflake on the bow - love :) Have a great day!

Sue Lelli said...

You are going to have all of your Christmas cards made WAY in advance! All are FAB BUT I ESPECIALLY love THE RIBBON ON THE FIRST ONE WITH THE SNOWFLAKE! Oops! Caps Lock on!

Kara said...

love all of the holiday inspiration!! These are great!

Unknown said...

I will be 'CASing' these fabulous cards Lynn!

Jen W. said...

A trio of loveliness! Love the ribbon on the first card and the clean, graphicness of the second card. The twine on the third is the perfect touch.
Have a fabulous 4th!

Jenny said...

I think I'm pinning most of your cards this week!! love these three too... the colours are my fave for Christmas :0)
Hope you had a lovely family celebration yesterday :0)
jenny x

Hannelie said...

Congrats for the shout out at CASe this sketch Lynn!