Friday, December 30, 2011

Call to Me


Happy Friday my dear friends!  Are you all ready for the new year?  I'm one of the lucky ones (just kidding!) that has a very busy job this time of year so I've been at work for four days this week.  I'm looking forward to another three day weekend to spend with family and friends.  

Before I head off to work, I thought I'd share a quick card for the current Wee Memories Challenge.  I'm keeping it ultra simple using My Mind's Eye paper and highlighting this gorgeous Verve stamp.   Hope you all have a fabulous Friday and have fun plans for your New Year's celebration!

11 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a gorgeous way to make the paper shine. Have a great New Year Lynn!

Anonymous said...

I love this card - the words are beautiful.

Barb said...

Beautiful use of that pretty paper, Lynn! Happy New Year! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great use of the paper.

Maureen said...

OH, I love that plain jane!!! AND I love those patterned papers :) AND that double twine bow....so many things to love on this one. Is it too early to "call" my lent cards? LOL ;)

sandie said...

love the paper and the verse means so much. Have a good New Year x

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE this color combo! And that sentiment is just perfect! Happy New Year, friend!

Tiffany Ervin said...

I love all the mix of fun patterns in the background, very cheerful design!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous, Lynn. I love your paper choices and this beautiful stamp. Happy New Year! hugs! :)

lisa arana said...

Wow, what a lovely use of patterns. Super card.

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Gorgeous card! the pattern paper and color combo is very beautiful. :) thank you for joining us at Wee Memories!