Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Shelby!

It is my sweet little niece Shelby's third birthday in two weeks! So time to make her a card. I thought she'd like these bright colors on the card. We'll be celebrating three birthdays together...Shelby, Will and Marcel. Will's card will be coming up soon!

Hope you enjoy! I leave you with a picture of the card and a few of my favorite pics of Little Miss Shelby from this spring!

Thanks to Mercy for the sketch!

Ingredients: SU Kraft Paper; Yours Truly Scallop Circle from Archiver's, SU Stamps and Ribbon, My Mind's Eye DSP

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lynn...what a sweet borthday card for a precious birthday girl! i know shelby loved it!

thanks for playing along my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Such a cute card for a sweet girl. I have a Shelby who just had a birthday Oct 3!