Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mercy's Challenge

Hello - I am absolutely loving the sketch challenges! I created two different cards for Mercy's challenge. I think I like the monochromatic card the best so I'll show it first. I find having cards without a sentiment on them are nice to have in my stash! I'm going to have to make a few more of them! The second card is for our Uncle Chris. He had a bicycle accident and thankfully was wearing a helmet, but the doctors are not sure if his injuries are due to a stroke or the accident. We are certainly sending cards and many prayers his way.


Ingredients: First card: SU paper and stamps; Versamark Ink; PaperTrey Ink ribbon; Making Memories Buttons Second card: All Stampin' Up Product and Making Memories buttons

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lynn...you've been busy! :) love both of these, but that last one has to be my fave! love the circle focal panel with the buttons on it...ingenious! beautifully done!

thanks for playing along with my sketch again for this week, and i hope you'll join us this week as well!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy