Thursday, July 23, 2020

Time Out: Peace & Love


I'm back for a reminder post for the current challenge over at Time Out!  The challenge is a theme challenge to be peaceful!  You can see that I went very literal for this challenge.  Need to keep on working on that Christmas card stash. Last year I only sent out a few cards so working to get ahead of the game this year.

Our sponsor is Newton's Nook.  Be sure to pop on over to their blog to take a look!  They have so many fabulous stamping items for you to be inspired.

And be sure to pop on over to Time Out to play along with us and gain the change to win some amazing goodies!  And be sure to pop on over to our guest designer Sue for gorgeous inspiration as well!

3 comments:

sandie said...

I never even thought of Xmas until I saw Sue's card last week! And this is a fab card-all the right colours and love the placement of the sentiment. I am with you on the Xmas cards-need to get some one layer cards done as these I do for aboard as postage is so expensive these days! x

Bobby said...

That wreath is wonderful, Lynn, and a great way to include the 'peace' sentiment.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a beautiful wreath and card Lynn. Miss you my friend, need to chat soon! xoxo