Thursday, May 13, 2021

Time Out: Way to Go Grad


Happy Friday Eve my friends. I'm not sure if you've seen the news over a Time Out but  my dear amazing, cousin, Sandie - one of the original founders of Time Out has decided to step down. Her health has made managing the administrative challenge of Time Out a challenge. But let me say I think SHE IS AMAZING!  She started Time Out seven years ago...and it has continued to challenge. She has created a community of crafters that is absolutely wonderful. This was such a hard decision for her but she knows it is the best one. I love her dearly and so thankful for all she has and continues to do to support this wonderful crafting community.  xoxo

And now onto my card. I don't know about you...but spring is arriving and with that there are so many new beginnings. I am certainly loving being outside to walk more often with the nicer weather!  Our challenge over at Time Out is MOVE.  So many ways you could could with this challenge. I decided to be inspired to make a graduation card...which often involves moving!  Moving to a new city, a new job...always moving!  I love a good collage stamped card as well. I look forward to seeing how you're inspired to play along with us at Time Out.  

 Be sure to pop on over to Time Out and play along with our fabulous design team.



3 comments:

sandie said...

Oh Lynn, thank you for all you have said here, I know you will know how much it has touched my heart at this Time-you are a truly amazing friend and cousin-love you dearly x And super take on the challenge, hadn't thought of that one and the colours and perfect, full of Spring Joy xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a wnderful interpretation of the challenge, Lynn.

Tracey McNeely said...

Have not been visiting blogs in quite some time, but today is my new beginning. I hope that Sandy will find stepping back is helpful to her--I love her too! This this is such a cool grad card Lynn! Hope you are doing well, I miss you!