Thursday, June 6, 2019

Time Out: Get Well Soon


Hi there, it's time for a new challenge over at Time Out!  The challenge is a theme challenge to be inspired by nature. One of my very first stamps sets was a gorgeous set of leaves..and I'm always inspired by gorgeous leaf stamps or stencils so I loved playing along with this challenge using the  Uniko (our sponsor) stencil - Nature Treasures and stamps - Paradise Hummingbird
.
As I mentioned above our sponsor for this challenge is Uniko. Bev has created gorgeous stamps, dies and stencils.  Be sure to pop on over to their blog to take a look!

And be sure to pop on over to Time Out to play along with us and gain the change to win some amazing Uniko goodies!  And be sure to pop on over to our guest designer Lise for gorgeous inspiration as well!

8 comments:

KandA said...

Gorgeous CAS card and fabulous stamping xx

sandie said...

oh perfection-love the design and the little strip of colour on the edge-great colour choice to fit the stencils....oh the Hummingbird set...must brush that one off!

Lisa Elton said...

A lovely CAS design Lynn, love the little patterned border!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love the way you used the stencil, and I really love that wonderful polkadot strip down the left side.

Valerie said...

Hello Lynn,

(off-topic)
I love the card you made with the Papertry Mehndi impression plate (I found on pinterest)
But, I can't find it for sale anywhere! Papertrey hasn't restocked their inventory in over a year ;(
Would you be interested in selling yours to me?

Thank you for considering!

Gerrina said...

Love the green colour and the little red accents make this card really stand out! Hugs, Gerrina

Anita in France said...

Fresh and so cheery, Lynn ... love that polka dot strip along the edge! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

I love the simple design and the use of the berries on this card. GREAT card!!