Sunday, January 13, 2019

Thanks



Happy Sunday friends...it has been a snowy weekend here (which I think a lot of you are experiencing)...which meant show choir was cancelled yesterday and we all hung out at home.  And today was a crafty day.  I'm working hard to think ahead about cards I'll need so I made a couple of these thank you notes. These will go to the two college students who help out with our show choir band later this spring!

I hope you are all getting time to create this weekend too.  And thanks as always to CAS(E) this Sketch for the fabulous sketch!


13 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Love this, Lynn! Such a fantastic take on the sketch!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love this bold take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific take on the sketch Lynn, this is fun!

Darnell said...

This is tremendous, Lynn! I love your bold take on the sketch and think it's a definite winner, IMHO! Is that a stamp or a die or a stencil? It could be used for lots of different occasions where you need a manly card and I love how CAS it is!! Hugs, Darnell

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love your vibrant, fresh, artsy take on this sketch! You nailed it!

Bobby said...

This sketch has me stumped, Lynn, but you knocked it out of the park. So bold and graphic.

Marcie Sharp said...

Very fresh and bold...love it!

sandie said...

Great take on the sketch, really bold movement x

Gerrina said...

Wow Lynn what a great take on the sketch, but more; beautifully stamped and great colour! Hugs, Gerrina

I Card Everyone said...

Lynn!!! OH my goodness this is so ORANGE! it has always been a favorite color... I had to go in for a closeup as it nearly looked as if you'd used an embossing paste... great photo!
Thanks so much for playing cards with us this week!!
=] M

Tracey McNeely said...

That has to be one of the coolest stamps Lynn! I just love the way it looks using the sketch and in these fabulous colours!!

donna mikasa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Lynn! Love the colors, too.

Marisa said...

Bold and graphic - love it!