Monday, December 31, 2018

Congratulations: You Did It!



Happy new year's eve my friends!  Popping in to share a card before we host Jonathon's youth group friends for new years. I've had a great day making appetizers, organizing and best of all crafting!  I'm trying to work ahead knowing that the next several months will be busy.  I'm looking forward to show choir season starting this weekend and robotics have already started with Jonathon.  He's also made his college decision and will be heading to Indiana University this fall...so we're talking about graduation parties too around here!  Exciting times!

So...you'll understand me making this card...could be for any number of things...but thinking this will go in the graduation card area for one of Jonathon's friends! Thanks so much for the fabulous inspiration as always at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Wishing you all a safe and wonderful new year!

5 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Some days, I need a card like this just for getting out of bed, lol!! That's a great plaid, what I'd call 'masculine perfection!' I love this design and you've got such great colors for this card, too. I know you'll have a nice evening with the youth group, and let me know if the show choir is coming this way; I'd love to go see them. Have a Blessed New Year. Bev

Bobby said...

I always love a plaid, Lynn, and it's perfect for a masculine graduation card. Kudos to Jonathon for making his college decision. Close but not too close I see. Happy New Year to you and your family. It looks like it will be a busy one.

Darnell said...

I love your take on the sketch, Lynn! That gorgeous plaid is manly and also chic! A beautiful CASlicious design! Enjoy every minute of the new year ahead, full of changes and adventures!! Wishing you all the best in 2019! Hugs, Darnell

Gerrina said...

What a good way to "tackle" this sketch! And a crad that looks a little bit more nasculine...so you can use it for sure this year! Gosh that will be bussy untill summer! Hugs, Gerrina

Maureen said...

Happy New Year, dear friend! Your beautiful card arrived last week and is still up in a place of honour :). Your year will be busy with graduation and all the fun events around that and show choir, etc. I’m back to work on Monday...it’s been a restful and fun break. This card will be perfect for your graduation stash! Sending you hugs...oxox