Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all of the amazing mom's out there!  I hope you've had a day of spoiling by your family.  We had lunch at my brother's and it was super relaxing...followed by a nap this afternoon and a trip to Kohl's for Collin because he has officially outgrown just about everything he owns!  I made this card back on my stamping weekend away back in March.  Not enough crafting going on lately but I am hoping to change that very, very soon!

Ryan was home for a week in between the end of spring semester and going back to OU for a summer class and working. Collin is off to Washington DC this week for his 8th grade trip...and I have a feeling these family photos will be fewer and fewer as everyone continues to grow up. So I certainly cherish them. 





4 comments:

Jen W. said...

Oh my gosh, Lynn! Look how the boys are all towering over you! They are a gorgeous bunch. :) Happy Mother's Day to you, my friend!

sandie said...

Great photos Lynn, you all look fab. And a wonderful card, I like the really soft outline of blue x

Tracey McNeely said...

So many lovely photos of your family and Happy Mother's Day!

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous card, Lynn ... LOVE the simplicity ... such wonderful impact! Brilliant photo's ... what handsome young men! Hugs, Anita :)