Thursday, July 23, 2015

Time Out: You Are Appreciated



Happy Friday Eve my friends. It's time for another challenge over at Time Out.  We have a super fun inspiration card (below) from Alice at Alice's Little Wonderland.  Be sure to pop on over to her blog to be inspired. I loved the fun, whimsical design of her card and decided to play along using her sketch layout.  Many of you know I don't typically color but am enjoying the Zig markers and decided to make this super vibrant card. My favorite part of the card is the leaves and the pink flowers.  Think I need to still work on using my purples and blues! I'll keep playing with those markets to get it down better!



Be sure to pop on over to the Time Out blog to be inspired by the amazing TO team...and of course to play along!

14 comments:

sandie said...

Your colouring is looking good! And the flowers are gorgeous x

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Awesome card Lynn! Love the coloring...

Nonni said...

Great to see you color, Lynn! You should do it more often -works really well! Cute card! xxx

I Card Everyone said...

Too cute, Lynn!
=] Michele

Anita in France said...

So cute and whimsical, Lynn ... those vibrant blooms are gorgeous against all that yummy white ... love it! Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynn, I love how you coloured your card! I hope that we get to see more of it! Zig is on my list of new things I would like to try once we are moved in.

Tracey McNeely said...

...and welcome home! :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the colors for the water! Pretty card, Lynn!

Maureen said...

oh, I love the vibrant colours too! Such a fun card :) ox

Gerrina said...

Love the vibrant colours that you used! And a beautiful "light"card with the watercolours! Hugs, Gerrina

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, Lynn, this is so cheerful and vibrant! Love those colors and LO too!

Joyce said...

Aren't those Zigs just the most fun? Love your little bouquet of flower--especially how you did the water.

Beverley said...

Wonderful colouring and CASE of Alice's card, I especially like the simplicity of your design. Hugs Bev x

Leigh Penner said...

I love this!