Sunday, December 7, 2014

CAS Cards for Co-Workers

Happy Sunday my friends. I hope you all are having a relaxing weekend.  I'm trying to tell myself I'm not getting the head cold that Pat and Jonathon have had this week but the chills and aches may be telling me something different.  Earlier today I crashed on the couch for a while and now I'm wide awake despite having taken Nyquil.  Think it might have the opposite effect on me. So...why not type up a few blog posts!

These two cards were given to co-workers this past week.  The top one was for a 10 year anniversary and the bottom one was for a manager who I adores birthday. The first one was inspired by the layout of this card.  The second one is a traditional layout I like to use on quite a few cards.  All cards use all Verve stamps.

Happy creating everyone and I hope you have a fabulous Sunday!  

18 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty! I love the second generation stamping of the stars!

Kara said...

So pretty. Love the stars!

sandie said...

Fabulois CAS cards and stay warm and rest up xx

Hannelie said...

Just love your cards Lynn!
Really hope you will feel better soon!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous cards Lynn...love the designs!

Deepti said...

These are so lovely, love the stars on ur second card, I am sure ur coworkers will be delighted to receive them :)

Ardyth said...

Feel better, my friend - this is no time to be sick! Love the simple layouts - perfectly adaptable to any occasion! You have very lucky co-workers!

Barb said...

I hope you feel better soon, Lynn! My youngest son has a horrible cold right now too and I'm trying hard not to catch it! Love both your cards! Brilliant CAS designs! ♥

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better fast, Lynn! We Moms aren't allowed to be sick...{right}! Your cards are so CAS great, and I adore the stars!! Hugs,
Sunshine Sharon

Kay Miller said...

So beautifully CAS Lynn! These are lovely! Hope you are not catching the cold. We've had something going around here too.

Darnell said...

Two more fantastic designs expertly executed, Lynn! I'm pulling for you, honey. Don't get sick!! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

Hot tea with lemon. That's what they say works. The design of your cards is wonderful, Lynn.

Marisa said...

Wonderful time two and sure to be treasured by those who receive them. Hope you get better soon ((hugs))!

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful cards as always Lynn! Feel better soon!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are both just beautiful, Lynn!

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous cards for your co-worker!! I love the composition and colors! Hope you are all better by now! Hugs!

Leigh Penner said...

These are both so lovely!

Anita in France said...

So deliciously CAS and lovely, Lynn ... do hope that hovering cold's been banished! Anita :)