Friday, June 6, 2014

Festive Friday: Prince of Peace


It's always great for Friday to arrive and even better for it to be a Friday when there is a Festive Friday challenge.  Similar to my card I posted last Friday, this is one I had made a while ago and I think it fits this inspiration photo well. I love the touch of patterned paper and the awesome fonts from the Verve sentiment.

I'd love to see how you are inspired.  Please pop on over to the Festive Friday blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration of the design team!

9 comments:

sandie said...

The fern really does come from the photo and I agree the font is really funky, have a fab weekend xx

Kristie Goulet said...

You are enabling again, Lynn! LOVE this Verve sentiment. ;) Great card!!!

Maureen said...

there's something very cool about your cards fitting these challenges...like you knew somehow! I love the twine tying on the branch. My favourite detail! We're hoping to go see the new grandbaby tomorrow :) ox

Marisa said...

Wow, no white space LOL! Love this colour combo and darling touch with the twine. Have a great w/e :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh I love the inspiration and your use of the Pine cones and twine is perfect!

Gerrina said...

That green is such a special colour and beautiful for the red on top! Enjoy your weekend, Gerrina

Ardyth said...

Love the rustic feel of the twine and pine cones. I do love the Verve Christmas sentiments, too! Great font - modern and full of interest!

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card, and that inspirational scene is just classic.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh my goodness, the perfect inspiration for the PTI set… now if only I was thinking of Christmas?