Thursday, October 31, 2013

Do Not Worry About Tomorrow


Happy Halloween my friends!  Popping in with a non-Halloween card.  When I saw the sketch over at PaperCrafts, I immediately wanted to play along.  This card is not my typical style...lots of patterned paper, but it is what came to me first.  I love this sentiment and actually think I need to sent it to myself!  My hubby tells me all the time to stop worrying.  Definitely easier said than done. So this is my reminder to myself and to you...don't worry about tomorrow...control what you can control...and let go of what you can't.  

And I also wanted to leave you with a picture that makes me smile.  One of my blessings is how close my boys are with their cousins.  My niece, Madeleine, took the picture below.  It is of Ryan and her facetiming.  How cool is that my almost 21 year old niece and 16 year old son get along so well.  I love it.

Hope you have a great time trick or treating tonight!
 
 

9 comments:

sandie said...

so adorable that they are so close-we won't be able to facetime next week but hopefully can email. And this sentiment is perfect for me too but oh is not working for me xx

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

love your use of patterned paper, off to channel you-- happy halloween!!!

~amy~ said...

Lynn, I love your fun and fresh card..awesome sentiment too!

gotta love those kids!

Maureen said...

oh, LOVE the colours and your magic with twine on this :) What a fun picture of those 2...and a great friendship that will last...warms the heart to see! Okay, Maggie Holmes paper? I'm not in the studio so I'm taking an educated guess...lol ox

Marisa said...

I wasn't sure I was in the right place to start with LOL, but it is definitely your style with just some extra DP tossed in. Lovely job with the sketch and how wonderful to see cousins getting along so well. Gotta love modern technology. My cousin is 56 and he chats with my 15 year old - love it!

Sue Lelli said...

Fab photos and I LOVE your card! Pretty papers and that frame is a FAB detail!

Lisa Petrella said...

Love the mix of patterned papers and bright happy colors!!! Fabulous take on this sketch!

Happy Dance said...

Lovely card. Perfect papers in warm and happy colors. I really like this. I should use more buttons too...Bev

Hannelie said...

Thanks for sharing a beautiful card and a meaningful thought. One I also struggle with!