Tuesday, June 1, 2010

When I Blink...

...My little guy, Marcel, is growing up before my eyes.  It is no different than my three older boys, except that I know he is my last little boy.  I watch the little things around my house...his tiny little shoes laying on the floor...the books he loves to read (Brown Bear, Brown Bear; Anything Lighting McQueen/Cars)...the shows he likes to watch on Nick Jr...all knowing that soon he will be on to big boys things.  I'm cherishing these little moments when he crawls onto my lap or puts his head on my shoulder...as I know soon I will blink...and he'll be my teenage boy, Ryan...making me smile about a whole different set of stories.

I love all my sweet boys...so very much.  Thanks to My Little Sketch Blook for the layout inspiration!
Ingredients:  Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Set; Thickers Letters; SU Chocolate Chip Marker, Real Red and Only Orange Papers

2 comments:

Ida said...

Great page and yes, all too soon they grow up. It's great you are preserving these precious memories.

Kathy Martin said...

FABULOUS page! Love the design and the circles! :)