Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum/Nana!

Happy Birthday Mum!  My mum is one of my biggest blogging fans so I'm sure she'll be reading this when she wakes up today!  I am so very blessed that my mum lives so close and we have such a wonderful relationship.  I'm also very blessed that my boys adore her so much. 
Collin sums up the love everyone has for Nana with this little paper from school.  This came home in his end of the year scrapbook!

Here's nana with her grandbabies!
Happy Birthday Mum/Nana - We Love You Very Much!
Here is my mum's card that I gave to her on Sunday when we had a family cookout along with some very comfortable pajamas... 

I used the Embellish Label/Color Challenge for the inspiration. I haven't used my vellum paper in a really long time so I pulled out some vellum and stamp the text on the background.  I then used some new Sizzix dies for the tags and lots of pearls to add a sophisticated touch for my mum!

Ingredients:  SU Cameo Coral Paper/Ink, Barely Banana Ink, Chocolate Chip Paper/Ink, Whisper White Ribbon, Kaiser Kraft Pearls, Sizzix Tag Die; PTI Text Styles, Daily Design and Mega Mixed Messages Stamps

6 comments:

Ann said...

Gorgeous card! Great take on the challenge!

Selene Kempton said...

Another clean and simple beauty! Happy birthday to nana!

me said...

Simply elegant card, Lynn :) like it :)

Angeline

Nancy L. said...

This is sooooooo pretty!!

Maile Belles said...

Simply gorgeous! I love your use of the colors and your label is stunning! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

Charlene Austin said...

OMWord that is so pretty.