Friday, February 12, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Normally, we hear this phrase around Christmas time...but this week, Pat was saying it on Tuesday...

When I got home from work on Tuesday he proclaimed, "I haven't showered all day as I didn't want to miss the UPS man."  Sounds like something I would say waiting for a box full of new stamping supplies! 

At about 6 pm, the UPS man arrived (much later than normal as we had snow on Tuesday...).  Of course, I had to grab the camera which Pat didn't really appreciate but the UPS man seemed to get a kick out off.  His beloved new guitar arrived.
Let the unpacking begin as we oohed and aah over the much nicer guitar case and the tuner built into the guitar.
Giving the guitar a quick test ride in the family room with Collin thinking, "How can I get my hands on that?"
Then he moved off to our "music room" formally known as our dining room. Our "music room" is quietly being taken over by sheet music....guitar cases and amplifiers!
"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year."  So happy that Pat has a hobby that makes him so happy!

No comments: