Monday, February 1, 2010

Card Basket Craziness

I've volunteered to make a couple of card baskets for some upcoming fundraisers.  So...I've been a bit of a crazy card maker! I'll be sure to share a photo of the finished baskets later this week.  Sometimes I think it is good to make a lot of cards at once...forces me to not think too hard about this or that and it makes me so happy to see the finished product!  Pat started laughing when I told him how many cards I needed to make, "Your going to be busy, but so happy!"  He knows me well.

If your interested, a reminder to about my give away post!

First card is for Karen's Sweet Sunday Challenge.  The colors were inspired by this Vera Bradley bag that my niece requested for her birthday...love the colors on the bag and butterfly!

The second card is for the Clean and Simple challenge...come on spring get here fast!
Ingredients:  Cosmo Cricket Early Bird DSP; Old Olive SU Ribbon, Ruby Red, Yellow and Old Olive SU Ink, Blush, Kraft, Whisper White, Blush, Ruby Red and Bordering Blue Paper, PaperTrey Ink Stamps

8 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Lynn.. these are both gorgeous. LOVE the simplicity of them both. FANTASTIC!!!

Candice said...

Oh I love it, FAB!!!

Lea L. said...

These are both so pretty! I just love that butterfly, and the cute flower filled wellie?! Love it! Great job with the sweet Sunday sketch!

♥Lea

Sue Lelli said...

That is so CUTE with the polka dots and the boot! LOVE it!

Natasha said...

Oh my goodness! I am in love with that second card, the dots, kraft, and the adorable boot, so cute!!

Unknown said...

love these- especially the second card. I plan to add this to my favorites! I really like this

Heather P. said...

These are fantastic! Love your take on the FTL sketch! :)

Chrissy said...

I finally figured it out!!!! I had to get caught up on all your fun stuff, you've been busy! Love the baskets and the embossing! Tried the ribbon rose, think I need a bit of instruciton from you! Happy Sunday!