Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Birthday Wishes

A quick card to share tonight for the Embellish Challenge.  Not much time in the craft room this week as I've been watching lots of the Olympics and all the snow here seems to be making me tired!

For this card I used Little Yellow Bicyle paper.  I love the blues and greens on this paper!  It's hard to see in the pictures, but I distressed the chocolate chip paper edges a little too!

Hope you are having a great week...I'm ready to fast forward to Friday!


 Ingredients:  PaperTrey Ink Daily Design and Daily Design Sentiments; Little Yellow Bicycle DSP; SU Pink, Whisper White, Craft and Chocolate Chip Ribbbon; SU Chocolate Chip Ribbon; PTI Buttons

5 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

This is amazing. I just love how you incorporated the colours...it's awesome!

Dawn said...

Great way to harmonize the colors. Wonderful layout...wonderful card!

Els said...

Gorgeous card for the challenge! Love your layout!

papertrails leaver said...

Oh and ah! I am over your card! I like that paper combo with the white and then the pink. Nice!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Beautiful card, Lynn! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!