Monday, January 18, 2010

So Excited!

I have to share!  I'm so excited that Lucy chose me for one of her challenge winner's for this card!  So thrilled!  Thanks Lucy!

For my card today, I pulled out my Cosmo Cricket paper...I love how happy this paper looks!  I also had some felt butterflies from Creative Cafe that I had never opened.   To finish off the sentiment I used a few Hero Art gems...hope you enjoy the card!




Thanks to Mojo Monday for the sketch inspiration!
Ingredients: 
  • Paper Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, Stampin Up Bashful Blue & Old Olive, Archivers Weave Wine Red
  • Stamps:  Paper Trey Ink Everyday Button Bits
  • Inks:  Stampin Up Real Red and Bashful Blue
  • Gems:  Hero Arts
  • Felt Butterfly:  Creative Cafe
  • Ribbon:  Stampin Up Real Red
  • Punches:  Stampin Up Circle and Paper Shapers Scallop Circle

2 comments:

Mary Brown said...

What great colors! I just love how the red ribbon ties it all together!

Emma said...

Congratulations Lynn - well deserved win for such a pretty card. I love this one too - such an elegant layout with a clean and simple feel to it :D