Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Creative Therapy

Last night was our monthly card club.   Oh, how I love these ladies.  It's always good to decompress for a couple hours...

We all have such different styles which makes the night even more fun.

I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch as an inpsiration for my card. 



Chrissy's Card...isn't the flower just stunning?  This idea is from Dawn's video on her blog.  I love the brad in the middle...stunning!  I think this card will probably go to my nana for her birthday in early February.


Denise's card.  She has an amazing eye for color.  The Basic Grey chip board is beautiful surrounded by the blues and deep purple.


Katie's card.  I love the scalloped edges, the sentiment and colors. Beautiful and perfect!


Karen's fun ribbon card. We were all oohing and aahing about how many different styles we could make of this using our ribbon stash!  This will be going to my niece who is all girl!

Ingredients (for my card!):  SU Real Rust, Close To Cocoa, Very Vanilla Paper, My Mind's Eye DSP; PaperTrey Ink Stamps, SU Dusty Ribbon

No comments: