Saturday, January 2, 2010

Card Stash

Hello, a quick card to share today. I've been doing a good job sending cards...so I need to increase my card stash. I pulled out of one of my favorite stamps that I have had for five years for the main sentiment and used the Mojo Monday Sketch for the layout design.  I made two different cards with slightly different flourishes and pearls.

I wanted to share a couple of funny conversations happening around the house too! 
  • We took down all of our Christmas decorations this week.  Marcel keeps saying, "Where'd our 'nother house go?"  He can't quite understand that our Christmas tree goes in the recycling pile at the curb and the rest of our decorations go into the basement until next year.   
  • Collin keeps requesting a wishing well.  He wants to wish for a real airplane.   "Mommy, can't we dig one in our yard?" 
  • Chatting with Ryan in the car today and told him I set a goal to run the half marathon.  I asked him what he thought.  "Better than most moms could do."  I started laughing...I guess I'll take that as a back handed compliment....
Hope everyone is enjoying your new year's weekend!







Ingredients:  PTI Fancy Flourishes; Inkadinkadoo Stamp; Bo Bunny Unforgettable DSP; Kaiser pearls; Sand and Black SU Paper

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME card! I love that edging punch!

Carol
www.kooglenotes.blogspot.com

savvy teaching tips said...

Wow what a beautiful card. We'd love to see more. Please come join our new challenge blog which starts up next wednesday. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a Beautiful card and the saying is so profound! Thank you for sharing and reminding us! Would love to have that framed and put on my desk to remind me everyday! Beautiful!
Missy