Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today is Their Day


Today is my mum and Hank's wedding day!  At 1:30, their wedding mass will begin!

We all have a part in the wedding. My brothers will be walking my mum down the aisle and I will be standing up as her matron of honor.  Hank's two boys will be his best men. The grandchildren will

Collin has been funny asking questions about Nana and "Mr. Hank."  "Will they have babies mommy?"  Try explaining to a six year old why Nana and Mr. Hank won't have babies :)!  Next question:  "Will they kiss?"  Followed by a very sweet smile..."It's nice to kiss.  I love to kiss my nana." 
 
My mum is truly in love and we are so happy to welcome Hank into our family.  To find love again after both being widowed is a double blessing in their wonderful lives. 

To get ready, my sister-in-laws, Cindy and Laura, my mum and I spent the yesterday at the spa being pampered!  Massages, manicures and pedicures were in order! 

Here are a few pictures from our relaxing day!
Time for our massages!
Time to take care of our toes!


All pampered and ready to head out to lunch!

No comments: