Sunday, January 20, 2019

Yay!

Happy Sunday friends! We've had another snowy weekend like much of the US and that meant a weekend at home (no show choir...).  So today was a morning of craftiness and yesterday was a day of binge watching a TV series.  I'm a happy girl when I get to craft!

So here's my first card so share (I'll have a few more this week!).  I recently took the plunge and purchased Copics.  I know I won't get crazy coloring but felt the craving for wanting to color a bit....so this little giraffe is colored and this card will go in the mail to my niece whose birthday comes up in early February.

You can see my loose interpretation of the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch.  You all know how much I love leaf stamps so it took everything in me not to make my card very literal to the sketch!

Okay...off to watch playoff football now!

5 comments:

Gerrina said...

Oh wow what a great way to use the sketch! And a perfect BD-card for a young boy!

Bobby said...

Well aren't you full of surprises, Lynn. Copics? The coloring looks great. That's one bandwagon I've stayed away from. And with all your lovely leaf stamps, you went out-of-the- box and did that darling giraffe. What next? ;)

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Such fun! I have a giraffe loving friend who would love this too. Great take!

Lisa Elton said...

Aww, this is cute Lynn, great take on the sketch!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a sweet birthday card! And yay for the Copics! Have fun with them!