Friday, April 11, 2014

Festive Friday: Merry Christmas


It's Friday and it's time for another challenge over at Festive Friday.  I loved the touch of sprigs and ribbon in the above inspiration photo.  At first I was looking to stamp a candle from the photo, but only had one candle stamp.  I decided to go with a softer stamp and used my WPlus9 stamps.  I added a touch of ribbon, thread and jingle bells to finish it off.  I love the soft feel of the inspiration photo and my card.

All of the creations each week are absolutely beautiful.  I'd love to see how you are inspired.  Be sure to pop on over to the Festive Friday blog to check out the amazing creations from the design team.


20 comments:

Gerrina said...

Wow, beautiful, lovely soft colours and so elegant! Hope you have a fun weekend planned! Hugs, Gerrina

sandie said...

This is a gorgeous photo, I hope I can join in and you card really captures the feel of the photo and the little ribbon and bell are perfect x

Michelle said...

Lovely, Lynn! Your card is soft and pretty, just like the inspiration. :-)

Judith said...

The wreath is beautiful! A very elegant card, love the little bell!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is just beautiful Lynn!

Ardyth said...

Very pretty - love the bells nestling in the ribbon!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely wreath with those sweet bells tied in with the bow!

Maureen said...

those teeney tiny jingle bells make the biggest impact! I love them! What a gorgeous wreath! TGIF! ox

Marisa said...

Fabulous wreath and love the added bells :)

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card Lynn! I like the tiny jingle bells and leafy sprig!

Bobby said...

It IS soft and beautiful, Lynn.

Kristie Goulet said...

So pretty, Lynn! I love the jingle bells and leafy sprig!

Nonni said...

This is so elegant, I love the soft color hues!

Sue Lelli said...

Pretty wreath and I LOVE the ribbon and jingle bells!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Lynn!

~amy~ said...

sooooo pretty!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful card, Lynn, and I love the inspiration photo!

Happy Dance said...

Lynn this IS gorgeous! Love everything about it, from the flecked base to the soft greens of your wreath and sprig. Just the perfect Christmas card! Bev

Jen W. said...

Really lovely and the tiny jingle bells are the perfect finishing touch!

Aimes said...

So soft and pretty! Y'know you're going to have Moe requesting this one with those fabulous bells! ;)