Wow, my friends...time is flying. Not sure how we got to the middle of January already, but we're here and it is time for our second challenge at Fusion. I am having a love affair with gray right now so I loved playing along with the inspiration photo. My felt was a bit neglected too...so I die cut some flowers from Verve and added a Verve Plain Jane sentiment. Love the end result.
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
Winners: Will be chosen by all of our teammates in two weeks! We each will choose one favourite! The winners will be announced at 4am (PST) in two weeks!! Please check the linky for the days left to play with us!
Be sure to pop on over to the Fusion Challenge Blog to check out all of the fabulous creations from the design team!