Saturday, October 9, 2010

Three Day Weekend!

Good morning, I'm happy to have a three day weekend.  The boys are off school so I decided to take Monday off too.  Looking forward to having three days off in a row.  Life feels very busy right now with lots of activities for the boys and my job being pretty busy.

If you've visited lately, I've been on a huge CAS kick.  Lots of clean and simple cards. Love to create them quickly.

The first one is for the current Passion for PaperTrey Challenge.  The challenge is to be inspired by autumn.  Very simple design.
Ingredients:  SU Old Olive Ink and Pumpkin Pie Paper/Ink; SU Whisper White; PTI Anniversary, Turning a New Leaf and Daily Design Stamps

The next card is a card inspired by Cristina's card here.  I'm a new follower to her blog and absolutely love her style.  My card is simpler and the bird isn't quite the right proportion, but I'm still fairly happy with it! 
  Ingredients:  PTI Baker's Twine, Beyond Background Basics and Daily Design Stamps; SU Whisper White Paper, Chocolate Chip and Real Red Ink

Enjoy your Saturday...it's beautiful outside here!  Off to soccer and football!

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

I love your clean and simple style! Hope you continue with it. And, that you have a fantastic Saturday.

Patrice said...

Love these CAS cards, less is more!

Laurel said...

Such cute cards!

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVELY CAS cards Lynn! I especially adore the first one; perfection!

Tigriswillreign said...

I love the simplicity of these! They're terrific!

Kristie W. said...

Great CAS card! I think the first one is my fave :)

Els said...

Love your CAS cards, Lynn! Sometimes it just doesn't take much to stand out!

Aimes said...

I love Cristina's cards too! I also love yours of course and your CAS kick is totally rocking!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Tiya-B said...

that pumpkin card is fantastic!!!