Monday, June 7, 2010

With Sympathy (again...)

I normally don't use the same stamp twice for a similar challenge...but I'm in love with these flowers right now!  Stampin' 411 had the perfect sketch layout for a bigger stamp...and Caardvarks has an embossing challenge going on right now.  I heat embossed the red flowers with clear embossing powder to make them pop off the page a bit more.

It's the start of the week...hope you are enjoying the longer summer days!
Ingredients:  October Afternoon Thrift Shop DSP;  SU Very Vanilla and Summer Sun Paper; Ranger Distress Inks Barn Door; Clear Embossing Powder, SU Very Vanilla Ribbon; PTI Large Scallop Die; Basic Grey Bling It; Bazzill Orange Paper; Hero Arts and PTI Mega Mixed Messages Stamps

10 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful creation, I really enjoy your color combination and the touches of the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just lovely. Beautiful colors and images. I love the little bling you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the little gems! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Great colors. Very striking card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is taking my breath away, it's so gorgeous! I just love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you're in love with these flowers! SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, lynn -- great job! Love the bright colors and the little jewels! Thanks so much for playing along with the Operators this week!
    Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card. yay to being tweeted!

    ReplyDelete