Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Polka Dots!

The Crazy 4 Challenges challenge this week was to make a card inspired by polka dots and Lucy's Challenge was to make a monochromatic card....have to say I love both...so out came my PaperTrey Ink polka dot background set!

I used Versamark to stamp the polka dots on my paper.  I also used my swiss dots embossing folder for one of the layers on the card.  Each layer was then stitched together to add a little more texture.

For the sentiment, the circle is from PaperTrey's Take Note set and the sentiment is from their Mega Mixed Messages set.  The buttons are PaperTrey too!  I added a little twine to the buttons and the bow for the ribbon and we were set!  The paper and ribbon are from SU!

Hope you like the card! 

1 comment:

Lucy Abrams said...

GORGEOUS card - love the bright red, and polkas are also one of my favourite things. Thanks for playing along.