Thursday, November 26, 2020

Time Out: Hello My Friend

Happy Friday eve my friends!  For those in the US, I hope that you are getting ready for Thanksgiving!  We will be having a much smaller get together than normal with only immediate family but I am still looking forward to a weekend of relaxing.

We have a fun challenge for you a Time Out!  The challenge is Quick!  You can go any number of ways on this. I elected to make a quick card as I needed a card to send to a friend. Catherine Pooler is our sponsor and I love the fonts and accents for these stamps from Hello Friends Floral.

I hope you can come play along with us at Time Out!  Be sure to stop over and see the fabulous cards from our design team.


 

1 comment:

sandie said...

Yep, love the font too and love the way you used the leaves to surround the sentiment and added the accents with the score likes-yep I spotted them x