Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Best Day Ever


One of the things I needed to do for my crafty weekend away was to make a tag for my present for the gift exchange that happens over the weekend. I'm always a stickler for red and black together so Bev's fabulous inspiration tag at Tag You're It was perfect for me to play along with.  The tag is from Frantic Stamper, sentiment from Neat & Tangled, flowers & dies from Winnie & Walter and stripes from Lil Inker...how's that for combining companies that I love!?

Hope your weekend is zooming along happily!


9 comments:

Happy Dance said...

I love this tag, Lynn!!! It's just wonderful, and I love how you were inspired. B&W, red, flowers, stripes...it has everything, and looks fantastic! Am thrilled you're in the gallery!! Bev

Bobby said...

Red and black are my favorites too, Lynn. This is a great bold take on Bev's tag. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tag You're It!

Maureen said...

Adorable! Way to mix those sets! Have a fabulous time! Hi and hugs to all the ladies! Ox

Sue Lelli said...

Cute tag! Great color combo!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a beautiful tag Lynn! Still on my list of things to do this week too. I love red and black together as well, this is a perfect combination. Thank you for sharing with us at Tag You're It. 7 more days!!! xo

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Lynn ... those lovely blooms pop wonderfully against the black stripes! Hugs, Anita :)

Marisa said...

Love that colour combo too and this tag is fabulous!!

Darnell said...

Well done using all those different companies, Lynn, and making a great take on Bev's cute tag! I hope your gifting weekend is going great!! Hugs, Darnell

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Yeah! Thanks so much for joining us at tag you're it!