Monday, April 3, 2017

It’s the Little Things


Happy Monday my friends...the kids have been keeping us hopping the last few weekends!  We've had Show Choir Nationals, Super Regional Robotics competition and Ohio University Mom's Weekend...so going back to work is a bit like a break from all the running around. Honestly though we're loving every minute of it. Nothing like watching your kids find their passion!  And the business isn't stopping anytime soon. I had out on my crafty weekend away on Thursday morning and the next weekend we'll be celebrating Pat's 50th birthday.  Lots to look forward to!

So now that we've caught up on that...how about a card to share!  Loved the inspiration card over at Inspired by All the Little Things...isn't it gorgeous? At first I thought I'd go for the black and white stripes, but changed my mind when I set to make this yesterday.  Oh how I love making cards!  Love how soft and serene this card turned out.

Hope you are all getting plenty of crafty time too!

11 comments:

Karen B. said...

Soft and serene indeed, and just lovely!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card, love the sentiment and of course, the flowers :) Love it when you can support your children's passion - takes lots of time and makes for a busy life, but oh so worth it :) Hang in there busy mama ((hugs))

sandie said...

This is so soft and love the layout and soft sponging on the sentiment x

Geri said...

Hellooooo, Lynn!!! This is so very pretty!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Such a charming card Lynn and I like the sentiment!

Happy Dance said...

Beautiful take on that pretty inspiration photo, Lynn. And the sentiment is so right. I can remember so many little things from when the kids were little, and they've made the most lovely memories! I know you'll treasure each and every memory you're making with your family, too. You should keep this card on your desk... it'll make you smile and maybe even trigger a memory! Love this. Bev

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Lynn! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Karen Day said...

I love the soft sponging behind your sentiment, Lynn - lovely card!

Gerrina said...

Sounds like good and fun plans! Enjoy them!
Your card looks beautifully fresh! A great way to give flowers! Hugs, Gerrina

Anita in France said...

Beautiful spring card, Lynn ... it has a wonderful sense of calm about it! Sounds as though you're all having a wonderful time ... so much fun ... keep enjoying! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

I can see how you were inspired, Lynn, and your card is fantastic. I love the sentiment too.