Thursday, June 18, 2015

Fusion: Thanks for All You Do


Hello!  It's time for a Fusion Challenge.  You might need to put your sun glasses on for this one as I went very, very vibrant using my distress inks to mirror the colors in the inspiration photo. I'm not sure that this card is my favorite (well I know it isn't!), but I'm rolling with it!  Think maybe I'll have another go soon on that super CAS sketch!



We love seeing your cards in the gallery!  Be sure to come play along!

PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lynn, I love the colors...such a fun card!

Happy Dance said...

I'd stopped at a couple of the other Fusion DT's blogs and saw the inspiration. Wondered what you'd come up with. And it's beautiful. Very out of the box for you, but still has your signature on it. Gorgeous colors and lovely little butterflies. Sweet card! I do like this one Lynn! Bev

Jennifer K said...

The bright colors in the inspiration photo are just WOW! I love how you used a bunch of distress inks to make your background.

Julia Aston said...

such a pretty background Lynn!

Suchi said...

This is sooo prettyy!! <3
Suchi xx

Deepti said...

Beautiful blending ! I love this card :)

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous!! I love the vibrancy of your card! You do colorful cards so superbly, Lynn!

Darnell said...

It may not be your favorite (WHAT?), but it certainly is my favorite even though you know I love CAS! It is so warm and so beautifully executed, Lynn! Mwah! Hugs, Darnell

Gerrina said...

What a great sunny card! Love the colours and how you used them!
The coralcard above is such a great fresh colour; it poped up on my blogrol! Enjoy the dancing this weekend!

sandie said...

being too harsh on yourself Lynn! I love how the blending moves from the blue to the brighter shade and the placement of the sentiment x

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

You inspired me-- in case I forgot to mention that in my tag the other morning.... Love the pop of white with the colors.

Judith said...

Oh, Lynn, these are beautiful colours! I love butterflies. You've made such a 'Feel Happy' card! (-:

Bobby said...

Your inked background is beautiful, Lynn.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

sunglasses on and basking in the glow of this beauty!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful colours Lyn!

Jinny Newlin said...

I think it's beautiful, girl! Love the bold, bright, happy colors; and that little, black strip sets it all off brilliantly!